The Iowa Department of Revenue is no longer automatically providing paper tax forms. eFiling is encouraged and will be available for Iowa tax returns beginning January. The IRS is longer automatically providing paper instruction booklets and forms. All instructions and forms are available online.
Paper tax forms & instructions printed from Sioux Center Public Library computers will fall under the standard printing fees.
- Order Forms: 1-800-829-3676 (1-800-TAX-FORM)
- Information: 1-800-829-1040 (1-800-TAX-1040)
- Hearing Impaired: 1-800-829-4059
- Web Site: www.irs.gov (Print forms, download instruction booklets, find additional information.)
- Order Forms: 1-800-532-1531
- Information: 281-3114 or 1-800-367-3388
- Web Site: https://tax.iowa.gov (Print forms, view instructions, find additional information.)
VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) Services
- NCC offers VITA assistance to qualifying individuals with appointments. Find out more or request an appointment.
Miscellaneous tax links: