There are a variety of ways volunteers contribute to the library. We’re currently look for help with all of the following.
- Owl’s Nest Program – Reading books to children or listening to children read books.
- Books for Seniors – Delivering books once a month to those who are unable to get out.
- Be a library board member – advocate for the library, plan for the future, monitor and evaluate effectiveness, set library priorities, hire & evaluate the library director.
- Preparation of crafts for our children’s programs.
- Sanitizing children’s books or assisting with displays.
- Provide baked goods for a book club or other program.