The Summer Reading Program will be held from June 5 to August 3. We are excited to announce this year’s fun theme, “Feed Your Mind: Read”!
Participants of all ages can pick up their reading logs anytime on June 5 or after. You can also register through the Beanstack app and record your minutes/earn tickets there. If you need help setting up your Beanstack account – stop in at the front desk of the library! We’ll be happy to get you started!
- Mark the days that you read.
- Stop by on special days for prizes (see the dates below!)
- Bring your log to the library to earn a ticket after every 10 days that you read. Don’t wait until the end of the summer as some prizes will be drawn throughout the summer.
We’ll have a special kick-off event on Monday, June 5. Stop by and purchase some food from the food trucks when you get your log and stay for a fun evening of Bingo.
- Rooted Coffee House: 7:30-10:30am
- Chix Chicken and Waffles: 5-7pm
- BINGO: 6:30-8:00pm