The Sioux Center Library’s Annual Holiday Boutique will be held on Saturday, November 19 from 9am-2pm.
There will be a $30.00 per booth fee per vendor. The booth size will be approximately 8 x 10 with one 8 foot table (or 2 – 4 ft. tables) provided for you to use. (Please know, overflow hallway spots are not exactly 8 x 10; they are more like 4 x 10.) You may bring your own additional table if it will fit within your space. ALL vendor fees this year will go towards upcoming projects at the library.
Vendors will be listed in our advertising material closer to the date of the Boutique. We do ask that each vendor email their logo to include in our advertisements as well as a short blurb about the products you are selling. Please help us in advertising to your customers and guests as well. We will be sending a PDF for you to use when you mention the event and we will set up a Facebook event for us to invite people to as well.
- Set up times will be Friday, November 18 from 12-7; and Saturday, November 19 from 7:30 am – 9 am.
- Please do not have small children at your booth.
- Tear down will begin at 2:00 pm on the 19th.
- There will be no lunch served but if you’d like to order pizza, add $8.00 to your order. We will order a small pizza per person. Drink is included.
- If anything changes, we will notify you by email.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.