Our curbside service is for anyone who desires to use it. We can bring books out to you if you’d rather not walk on the ice or if you have young children in your vehicle and don’t want to bring them in. Do not hesitate to use this service! Curbside service is available during all of the library’s open hours. All you have to do is call.
1. Reserve your items
- Items must be reserved ahead of time.
- Reserving your items online is the most efficient, but items may also be requested via phone or emailing email@example.com
- Please email or call us if you don’t have a PIN.
2. Wait for a notification that your items are ready
- When your items are ready to pick up, staff will send you an email or text message notice.
3. Park in the designated curbside pickup spot and call the library.
- Call the library at 712.722.2138 and select option 3 to notify library staff that you have arrived for your curbside pickup.
- Library staff will bring the items out to your vehicle.